Interested In Joining Annie’s Team?
Annie Wright, LMFT runs a boutique therapy center – Evergreen Counseling – located in the heart of downtown, Berkeley, California.
From Evergreen’s stunning suite of offices with sweeping views of the Berkeley hills, Annie and her team provides high-quality, private-pay therapy services to individual adults, adult couples, families, and adolescents from across the Bay Area and in other locations in California.
Annie is currently seeking a qualified therapist to join her growing team. This position is an exempt, full-time position. The position starts May 15, 2019. Please review the job posting below and email email@example.com if you are interested in applying.
Why We’re Different & What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation with bi-annual bonus opportunities.
- 401K retirement plan with a 4% employer match.
- Consistent referrals with no marketing efforts required by you.
- Enjoyable, diverse, motivated, and rewarding clients.
- Excellent professional growth opportunities including on-going peer consult groups, advanced trainings, the ability to lead workshops and groups, and more.
- Opportunities for great work-life balance with scheduling flexibility from 8am-8pm across the whole week (including weekends) as long as sessions take place in 4, 6, or 8-hour blocks of time.
- State-of-the-art technology and therapy practice software available to you.
- Beautifully appointed offices with tasteful furniture, lovely art, great views of the Berkeley hills, and a coffee/tea bar available to you and your clients.
- Warm, friendly, collaborative and supportive teamwork environment.
- Professional, fun, and detail-oriented support staff available to you.